These Terms of Service govern the service provided by Ukvacancycentral.co.uk to its Users.
1. ReferencesUkvacancycentral.co.uk is a free service.
2. What is Ukvacancycentral.co.uk?Ukvacancycentral.co.uk is an aggregator of jobs posted on external Web sites. Ads published on Ukvacancycentral.co.uk are taken automatically from other websites, or are originated from Advertisers of Ukvacancycentral.co.uk. The ads coming from scan task and indexing of other websites do not undergo any kind of prior restraint.
By providing the email address, the User can register for the service "Job Alert" and receive email notification about the presence of new jobs corresponding to the search parameters set during registration or subsequently.
In addition to notify you the presence of new ads, the Job Alert service may provide for the direct reception of ads matching the set search parameters and containing pertinent job offers.
As better explained at the point “Privacy & Cookies” in this page. The User can change its search parameters or request the deactivation of the Service at any time. If the User stops interacting with the links in the newsletter of Ukvacancycentral.co.uk, after some time the service will turn off automatically.
3. Limitations of LiabilityUkvacancycentral.co.uk is NOT a job agency and does not perform any consulting activities aimed at the personnel recruitment by companies.
Ukvacancycentral.co.uk's activity is to merely collect and make Ads posted by advertisers more accessible to Users, keeping them informed about new ads related to job categories choosen by them.
The sole responsible for the content of the job is the Advertiser of the announcement. Ukvacancycentral.co.uk is in no way involved in the negotiations between Advertisers and Users and exercises no control over the quality, safety or legality of the job opportunities, nor the truthfulness of the information sent by the Users to Advertisers.
User indemnifies and expressly releases Ukvacancycentral.co.uk from any liability, within the limits allowed by law, with respect to any damages or claims, of its own or of third parties, resulting from ads published on the Site or sent to them via email.
When you sign up for the Job Alert service by providing your email address, the User is responsible for the security of authentication, determined by Ukvacancycentral.co.uk Cookie. This cookie will remain active and will automatically recognize the User's browser until he clicks the link "Sign Out", which prevents the automatic identification on the next visit. The links contained in e-mails related to the service Job Alert include automatic identification of the User, as described in "Privacy & Cookies".
4. CopyrightThe mark "Ukvacancycentral.co.uk" is the exclusive property of Ukvacancycentral.co.uk and / or its licensors and is protected by trademark laws and related international treaties.
The images, texts and distinctive signs (such as trademarks, domain names, etc.) of third parties that appear on the site belong to their respective owners and are used only to represent the ownership of the ads.
5. JurisdictionThis contract, taking into account the exceptions provided by the law for consumer protection, is subject to the Swiss law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Lugano (Switzerland).
The User who continues to use the service after the publication of the notice accepts without reservation the new conditions.
7. Ukvacancycentral.co.uk's Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a User's web browser while the User is browsing that website.
The User can configure, freely and at any point in time, his privacy settings, in relation to the installation of cookies, through his browser. These procedures are subject to update or modification by the browsers' developers, so we cannot guarantee that they are up-to-date to the last version available at each point in time.
In the same way, the User can activate:
Below are links where the User can find information about configuring cookie settings for the main browsers:
In order to carry out this operation on your mobile phone, please consult your device handbook.
8. References about Data ControllerUkvacancycentral.co.uk handles all personal data of Users and guests in full accordance with the provisions of the European privacy legislation.
9. Uploading of Curriculum VitaeUkvacancycentral.co.uk, for some Country, allows his Users to upload the Curriculum Vitae in an electronic format. For the Curriculum Vitae, Ukvacancycentral.co.uk doesn't require confidential data, such as health, religious beliefs and political opinions and urges its Users not to upload them.
10. Manner and place of retention of personal dataWe handle your data according to the law,taking all appropriate security measures aimed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. The retention is done with tools, both manual and computerized and / or telematic, with organizational procedures and with logic strictly related to the stated purposes. Personal Data are handled at the registered office of the Data Controller and, according to services provided by third parties, also the ones outside the Counrty and/or outside the European Union The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service you have requested, and deleted at the fading of the purposes for which they were collected and treated.
11. Users RightsYou have the right to contact Ukvacancycentral.co.uk, at the given contact addresses, to obtain: